I hope everyone is having a great week so far and adjusting to the time change... thank goodness for caffeine, eh?!
Darling Days has a super busy week this week and I'm so excited to meet all of our new clients. We have a couple newborns coming in, we're finishing up the last of our Easter Mini's and we have maternity session to finish off the week. I will be posting lots of sneak peaks on our Facebook page, so stay tuned! www.facebook.com/darlingdaysphoto
I have lots of clients ask what they should do to prepare for their newborn session, so I thought I would share some tips that I find very helpful in creating a relaxed, sleepy baby:
- Keep baby up for 1 - 2 hours before the session (baths help!)
- Feed baby right before you leave or when you get to the studio (do not try to over feed, as this can make their tummy's upset)
- Bring bottles and soothers with you (if you use them). These help when we are transitioning baby or trying to get them to sleep in one of the set ups.
- Bring baby in (zipper) onsie and loose diaper. We want to disturb them as little as possible, when we need to get them undressed.
- And don't stress, sometimes babies just refuse to sleep. And in that case, we will still get some adorable shots!
For more information on our newborn sessions view the gallery here --> www.darlingdaysphoto.com/newborn
PS. Sneak peak of baby Jack from yesterday's session. Look at those beautiful eyes!? <3